Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Two towers

Trying to escape from politics and on going things in Egypt ,I promise for awhile there will beno politics in this chronicle for a while
Yesterday I didn't post anything as I was busy finishing the second book or rather the third book if we included the Hobbit in the War of the ring a.k.a The lord of the ring
I love the War of the ring more
I finished yesterday the second book in the Two towers and I said before in very long time post the books are quite different from Peter Jackson Movie collection ,Peter Jackson added events and removed characters and places and so and I can see why, new Line Cinema wouldn't afford producingthe orginial text as it is
The Tower towers was great until I reached the second book concerning Frodo ,Samwise and Gollum or smogul ,then some chapters I felt were so boring , the description of places from forsets,mountains and vales took many pages
Also to say the truth I amnot attracted to Frodo's character like Samwise ,his faithful servant and travel mate
I will begin Inshallah reaing the third book ,the Return of the king soon
Love Aragon and Co. so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.