Monday, December 25, 2006

Jozo , the old Egyptian heritage

I asked my dear Lebanese Friend Layal about Shekih Jozo whom we suddenly found him in Egypt on the bankrupted Rosa El-Youssef having interview with the big Hypocrite Abd Allah Kamal of the NDP and GM

The Mufty of the Mount of Lebanon in a shocking interview with Rosa El-Youssef which seemed to be a real regime speaker more than ever , it was strange for me for number of reason

Suddenly I found this guy and open his fire on the Lebanese opposition like no other , the guy can cause a real sectorial division and civil war with his ill talk

Boldly accusing Hassen Nasserallah with arrogance and that the holy man of Hezbollah is seeking to rule Lebanon !! You know no one even Saad El-Harriri dared to accuse Nasserallah in that way ,so I wanted to know who is that man

Already the title ,his title "Mufty of Mount Lebanon" was a strange to me , as for my knowledge the Sunni people got only one Mufty for every country , like in Egypt we got "Ali Goma'a" ,in Lebanon there is for the Sunni people Mufty "Kabani" who seemed to be with "El-Seniora" and co. so it was really a surprise to find another Mufty in the same country !! and in Mount of Lebanon as from my humble Lebanese knowledge I know that Mount Lebanon is a Christian-Druz area ,so where is the Sunni in it ??

Anyway since his daring full of hatred interview with Kamal ,I know that this guy must have a good relations with the  Egyptian regime to appear with their man in their sick publication in order to influence the people in Egypt as they can't forget that the posters of Hassen Nasserallah are put in the cars and held in protests in the heart of the Sunni Al-Azhar

And my suspect was correct after finding this article about his history , really controversial one for a holy man if you want a truth ,you see he is more in to politics ,not as a holy man but a man with dangerous ambitions

If you can read Arabic ,I recommend reading this article "Thanks to Layal and Hilal for the links"

From this interesting bio you will find that the man in the golden era of Nasser regime in Lebanon and here I mean the golden era of the secret service squads ,kidnaps and late Kamel Marwa's family massacre ,the man studied in Egypt in Al-Azhar and in 1962 he was appointed in Mount Lebanon as a Mufty , already I know that some of the foreign exchange students at that time were recruited to the Egyptian intelligence service and to prove my sick conspiracy theory is that the man began to engage in politics and the old sectorial conflict in Mount Lebanon by supporting Kamal Junbolt against Kameel Shamon , Junbolt was with Nasser while Shamon was a deadly enemy to Egypt , regardless of what I believe in that period that Shamon was son of gun and his son is as bastard as him but Jozo wasn't Like Harath El-Dary in Iraq , he doesn't care that much about the Sunni Sect in Lebanon as much as his personal glory

Another proof ,he was proud to fight with the Palestinians and Yasser Arafat , look guys I am with the Palestinians but I am not re-occupying the Palestinians in Lebanon even thought I am Egyptian ,but it seems to me that our Jozo in year 1997 with the re-occupying the Palestinians in Lebanon !!

That man is a man for all seasons like any of the 1960s secret service products

Bottom line : Do not believe him :)

2 comments:

  1. Just adding to your humble knowledge...there are many Sunnites in Mount Lebanon..I'm one of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps :) sorry well it is humble knowledge after ya Layal

    so the sunnites with Junbolt in the war or what tell about them

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.