Friday, November 23, 2007

Nokia iPhone, Zune iPod , Mac Pizza and the tree man

  • Nokia Europe is introducing its new model from the famous N Series , Nokia N810

Is it me or is that mobile phone is a copy cat from the Time magazine invention of the year Apple iPhone !!??? Thinking

  • Microsoft is introducing a new model from its wannabe iPod killer aka Zune , the new model is Zune 2 ,new features have been added to the new version including a sleek look

iPod anyone !!??? seriously the new sleek look reminds with Apple killed MP3 player , yet I can't deny that Zune got wonderful features iPod has not yet

  • This is a new recipe , a geek recipe a Mac Pizza , check Repas de geek , a Pizza from Macdonald's , well not from Macdonald's as a new product but from the Macdonald's sandwiches

I do not know but I feel it can't be digested easily !!! Sick

  • Now I will end my tour in Indonesia with the tree man ,this is something shocking ,bizarre and you must thank God every day that you do not suffer like this man

if it were not the British Telegraph I would think that it was a hoax,check the video in the webpage

2 comments:

  1. honey the n810 is not a phone its an internet device, make sure you get your facts straight next time :) luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous, thanks dear pardon my ignorance I thought that it would a mobile phone as it is in the NSeries

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.