Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Best Cafe in Cairo

Ok It has been a while when I posted a poll

Here is an easy poll ,it is not related to politics from near or far but I just interested to know what is the best Cafe in Cairo from your point of view ,already lately I had to circle between several cafes in the Mohendessin and AUC down town Area

Yes I know it is a question that is for my dear follow Cairians still it is open for anyone who visited Cairo and entered one of its famous Cafes , the cafes which now have groups in the facebook !!

We have Starbucks in Cairo and Alexandria on a very narrow scale ,the got a small outlet in the Nile city ,already it will be a tough competition and the war started from now ,the infamous emails about the donations of the Starbucks to the IDF ,the thing that it turned to be a rumour despite the Jewish relations of the owner of the worldwide cafe

Already that is a franchise owned by a Kuwaiti Company

Anyhow forget about the Starbucks for now and let's folks on our cafes

what is your favourite and best cafe in Cairo from your point of view ?? I included the most famous and spread cafes in Cairo ,also I left others option if you have any other suggesting , of course I want to hear your opinion in the comments too



4 comments:

  1. I voted for Costa because it is cosy and calm, however I like Beano's coz you can grab a book to read while you are there. There are also some cafes not mentioned here such as Retro, and ehm, I guess Spectra can be considered a semi-Restaurant semi-Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le Notre...the only problem with it is the lack of wifi.
    I tried out a new one by my work called second cup which i really liked...not too crowded and it had great coffee and snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second Cup is a Canadian chain and it totally rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tarek, Costa is fine and I like its sandwiches , and you know I also grab books while I am in Beano's and their pancakes are the best in EGupt
    Well I mention the most common and spread cafes
    Spectra is more like a Restaurant ,it is not a cafe for me

    @Rasha , Le Notro is the best but it is not spread like other cafes plus the lack of wifi as you said
    where is second cup ??

    @N.American princess , I give it a try when I know where it is :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.