Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Second Muslim elected to Congress

 Second Muslim elected to Congress - Yahoo! News

Here is the second Muslim in the Congress after Keith Ellison , Rep. CarsonAndre Andre Carson who is also democrat , well I can't imagine seeing a republican Muslim in the congress any sooner or even later , it will sound weird.

I do not know much about Mr. Carson except what I read from this report; it seems he was elected to replace his late grandmother "Julia Carson "position in the congress,still he will have to battle for it in May primary in the Democratic party to determine who run for the position to represent Indiana in November  "I think I become an Expert now in the American elections whether presidential or congressional !! "

I wonder if this time the Republicans will stand against him saying that he should swear on the Holy Quran !!!

Good for Carson, I hope that he will serve in his position as he should as a Muslim who fears God to present another image for Muslims in the United States

1 comment:

  1. @ rude anonymous known to everybody be for once a good Muslim and shut up if you have anything to say

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.