Thursday, November 25, 2010

Khaled Said’s Mom Calls For A Peaceful Anger Day

Mrs. Laila , Khaled Said’s mother is calling the Egyptian youth to express their anger peacefully next 26th of November 2010 across the country.

Khaled Said’s mom calls the youth to express their anger peacefully

I do not know whenever I see this lady , I feel that I want to cry still I must confess that I admire her strength and persistence.  Hopefully that this lady sees justice prevails for her son in her lifetime.

I wish that the Egyptian Christians join the angry protesters next Friday insh Allah.

Now to be honest I do not understand fully what is supposed to happen on that anger day , the video here speaks about something we all should do at 7 PM but in the first description for the event in the Facebook it is a two hours event from 2 PM to 5 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.