Saturday, March 3, 2007

Gamal Mubarak is not from the youth

I hate so much when they speak in the official media day and night ,and night and day about the youth ,role of youth in the political life and the need of new blood in the political sphere in Egypt in a hint to Gamal Mubarak , as a symbol of the new generation.

I am sorry but Gamal Mubarak is not a young man or considered to be from the youth anymore , he is a full grown man .

The age of manhood is 40 years old

Gamal Mubarak officially was born in 1963

And he is now 44 years old !!

So How can you consider a 44 years old as a young men from the youth of the country ??

He is not young anymore !!

GM watching News

King Farouk when he was overthrown ,he was a young man , a 35 years old while Gamal Mubarak now is 44 years old and he is taking his first steps towards the rule of Egypt ,in fact some wise people now are saying that he is already ruling Egypt in some aspects

You want another proof that he is not a young man not any more

check out this picture and look to the arrow and to what it refers to

Is this white hair in his head !!??

This photograph was published in Al-Akhbar newspaper from couple of weeks by the way

I am sorry but I felt that I must comment on the hypocrisy of the Egyptian official Media which turns a grumpy old woman to a virgin of the spring time.

4 comments:

  1. What do you have against people over 40 my dear? ;-)
    but seriously speaking, and although I am against him becoming a president just because of his father, but as a person, I think he is an open minded, educated, great human being, besides, people below 70 are considered young and unfit to rule ;-) look around for proof!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes under 70 are young enough
    seriously speaking I don't know why I don't trust him as a person may be because the people surrounding him from corrupted business men , may be because his stupid decisions in the policies committee in the NDP ,I don't know ,I just don't like him

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I don't think this is while hair!
    It is some soap he forgot to wash after morning bath because he is very busy man.
    Anyway he can do that because he is the sexiest man in Cairo ... meeen Adddoo !

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous Lol !! The guy did not wash his hair because he is so busy planning for his future !! LOl

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.