Saturday, June 14, 2008

Akroot and Co. strike again

Dr. Akroot is back again with another shocking videos in respond to the claims of the health minister defending the hospital that follows his ministry.

Last week the minister of health in expected move defended the Matrya hospital and its administration. The blame was put on the electricity company and again they said that those people who died included babies in the neonatal I.C ,died two hours before the outage as the documents , the papers say so !!??

But what about the video clips !!?? This is a much more powerful document that any court can take as an evidence , I can fake any document with any death time to any patient in the hospital while he is still alive but I can’t fake easily what happened during that black night in the neonatal I.C

Anyhow as I said earlier Akroot is back with a new post in his new blog with another shocking videos ,about 9 videos showing those critical moments , I can’t watch any more folks

Some of videos are only conservation between the doctor and the nurse and from the dialogue you that there were babies who died :(

Look I know that the matter is under the investigation ,still I think people will trust more the health ministry and its hospitals if they feel that they are important for once in their life.

I was happy to find out that the health ministry closed a hospital after knowing that an organ trade was going in it .

But this ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.