Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And where are these two ?!

Many people are wondering and asking about the fate of the two police agents accused of killing Khaled Said. There is a rumor distributing rumor that police agents Mahmoud Amin and Awad Soliman escaped last January 28th when prisons were opened and prisoners escaped by the orders of the police itself.
Is this rumor true ? I receive my comments and emails asking me that and actually I do not know if this is true or not so if you know please enlighten me.
I know in the latest session of the Khaled Said’s trial these two did not show up. I hope I am wrong and these are just fears nothing more and nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.