Monday, May 12, 2014

#BringBackOurGirls hashtag did something

And I think “#BringBackOurGirls” achieved something. Today Boko Haram released a video allegedly for the kidnapped girls.
Just like any kidnapper in the world , the militant group got the world’s attention and has demands : The girls to be exchanged for their own detainees. I would dare and say that this is what the group wanted from day one : World’s attention. Well they got , now Nigeria is cooperating with international powers to kick their bloody ugly asses.
Nigerian students protest to bring their colleagues back 
I think now it is not a foreign conspiracy by Western powers as the officials at first claimed in Nigeria. You know it is one continent after all.
BY the way Israel offered its security and intelligence help in finding those girls and rescuing them and Nigeria accepted.
I do not know where the Egyptian intelligence or the Egyptian army from this.I had enough from so-called strategic analysts , officials and former generals nearly crying on how Israel won the hearts and minds of Africans and kicking us out of the Continent !!


Now before I forget ; if we are speaking seriously this campaign should force “Yes force” the media to investigate modern day slavery not only in Nigeria or Africa but the whole world.
Also I am sorry if I seemed to be late but I can’t ignore this but a group of Egyptian activists joined the international solidarity campaign with #BringBackourGirls hashtag campaign.
Total respect to those activists.
p.s “#BringBackOurGirls” started by Nigerians to bring back their girls , I do not like how some international celebs from politicians , actors and models hijacked it turning in to some PR stunt in order to appear in the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.